Thursday, December 30, 2010

First Haircut

Makenzie finally got her first haircut. Taylor was very anxious, but I thought it was time to trim up the mullet. We took her to cartoon cuts in the mall...$15 for a 2 second haircut. We did get a little certificate filled out with her name, date and location for her "first haircut" and there is a little baggie of her hair stapled to it. Next time I think I will just spray it wet with water, clip a little off the back and save us the $15! She sat there expressionless and didn't move a muscle. It was the quietest and stillest (is that even a word?) that she has ever been in her life. It really doesn't look too different because Taylor only let them cut off about a half inch from the back and the tiniest trim ever on the rest. We're trying to help the top of her hair catch up to the back to make the mullet dwindle out. I think it's going to take at least another couple of months though.


Finished product!

Once the cape came off she was back to her normal self. I think I should borrow that cape for my house to get her to chill out once in a while!
In other news...We took Ashley for her 6 month wellness appointment. She weighs 19lb 130z which is still in the 95% for weight. I looked back at Makenzie's wellness appointment sheets and she weighed 18lb 3 oz at 1 year old....and this is why Ashley can't really wear her hand-me-downs....



No comments:

Post a Comment