Saturday, November 20, 2010

Fall Day

Taylor took Makenzie and Pete to his parents house for a little bit this morning, so it gave Ashley and I some time to go outside and clean up some leaves. Our neighborhood is titled, "The Woods", so that should give you an idea of how many leaves we deal with during the fall. Ashley sat nicely in her stroller while I worked on getting the leaves out of the yard and into the driveway.
I swear I'm not feeding my baby butter.....she's just big boned :).

Proof that I wasn't just taking pictures and that I was actually cleaning up leaves. We've been raking and mulching leaves for a couple of weeks now. The picture below is just from about half of our front yard for this weekends clean-up. There are still plenty of leaves waiting to fall so we'll be out again next weekend...and the weekend after that....and some more after that too.






No comments:

Post a Comment